Call it Quits
Save 9% by purchasing our Adhesive and Cream Remover Mango Combo!
Choose your favourite adhesive - Your BFF, Clearly Your BFF or Express BFF.
YOUR BFF, CLEARLY YOUR BFF and EXPRESS BFF ultimate retention adhesive!
- Shake for one minute at the start of each day.
- Shake for 30 seconds before each new drop.
- Ideal temp is between 18-24 degrees.
- Ideal humidity for Your BFF & Clearly Your BFF is 40% - 70% (1-2 sec) for humidity lower than 50% dry time could be 2-3 seconds, we recommend using a 'Glue Accelerator' to speed up drying time.
- Ideal humidity for Express BFF is 50-60% (0.5-1 sec dry time)
- The higher the temp & humidity the quicker the drying time.
- Store up right in a glue storage container, leave in a cool dark place away from any heat sources.
- Recommended to write the date you opened your adhesive on the bottom of the bottle.
- Discard any unused glue four weeks after opening.
- Tested on lash babes, not animals.
- Free from Hydroquinone (skin-lightening agent).
- Low fumes.
- Latex free.
- Your BFF and Clearly Your BFF do not contain Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) - synthetic resin which can cause respiratory problems.
- Made in Korea.
Remove eyelash extensions with ease with our Cream Remover Mango 15g!
A must have for every lash professional - our remover is a perfect cream consistency to prevent leaking into your clients eyes.
- For fast application, use two micro brushes to apply remover along where the glue is bonded to the natural lash.
- Do NOT allow the remover to come in contact with your clients eyes or skin.
- Wait 10-15 minutes for the remover to work it's magic. Stubborn lash extensions may require a bit more time.
- Carefully glide over the extensions with micro brushes or tweezers away from the natural lash line to remove the lash extensions.
- Once the removal is done, wipe away as much remover as possible before cleansing your clients eyes.
- Thoroughly cleanse the lashes with a lash cleanser to remove any residue. Make sure all traces of remover is washed away before opening eyes.
- Do not tug, pull or rub any of the lashes (repeat procedure if necessary).
- Any stubborn lash extensions can be gently removed using tweezers.
- Our Cream Remover Mango is Gamma-butyrolactone free. GBL is an illegal substance in Australia.
- Made in South Korea and meets Australian standards.
- Once opened dispose after six months.
- We do not ship adhesives over the weekend.
- All adhesives ordered from Thursday afternoon to Sunday, will be posted the following business day.
- We do not carry any responsibility for compromised glues due to hot weather or incorrect storage.